- The specific location of each meeting is noted on the notice and agenda for each meeting which is posted at least 72 hours in advance of the
meeting. Special meetings may be called as necessary by the Committee Chair and noticed at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- Questions and comments regarding the agenda may be directed to the Public Works Department at (650) 903-6311 or
counter, 500 Castro Street, First Floor and at the meeting.
SPECIAL NOTICE—Reference: Americans with Disabilities Act, 1990
- Anyone planning to attend a meeting who is visually or hearing-impaired or has any disability that needs special assistance should call the
Public Works Department at (650) 903-6306 48-hours in advance of the meeting to arrange for assistance. Upon request, in advance, by a person with
a disability, agendas and writings distributed during the meeting that are public records will be made available in the appropriate alternative
format. Also upon request, in advance, an assistive listening device can be made available for use during the meeting.
- The Committee may take action on any matter noticed herein in any manner deemed appropriate by the Committee. Their consideration of the
matters noticed herein is not limited by the recommendations indicated herein.
SPECIAL NOTICE—Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee regarding any item on this agenda
will be made available for public inspection in the Public Works Department, 500 Castro Street, during normal business hours and at the meeting
location noted on the agenda during the meeting.
ADDRESSING THE COMMITTEE
- Interested persons are entitled to speak on any item on the agenda and should make their interest known to the Chair.
- Anyone wishing to address the Committee on a nonagenda item may do so during the "Oral Communications" part of the agenda. Speakers are
allowed to speak once on any number of topics for up to three minutes.